Fingers & Noses


Dear All,
In a desperate bid to contribute my quota (however little) to the need for us to become better people (myself included), I am starting a campaign focused on appropriateness & Etiquette.


Not to say that I have all the answers or that I am the yard stick. I just am honestly exasperated with the seemingly degenerating sense of decorum, appropriateness & etiquette.


You are invited to join the
campaign, critique, contribute, like share etc! Let's make our corner a nicer one!

So, first of all I notice with great sadness that since the strict barn on using cell phones in traffic, a great many drivers, spend the lull in traffic picking their noses, normally with bare fingers i.e. no tissues or handkerchiefs.


If you are guilty kindly put a discreet stop to the act. It's very hard on the eye and speaks loads of unfortunate things about you.


With all my l
ove
YSO

Comments

Popular Posts