WELCOME to My Blog

Welcome!
I have always wished to go beyond my little notes, diary entries and sporadic poetry into sharing my thoughts and views on many a subject matter ranging from womanhood to entrepreneurship. High on my list of subjects are what I call the silent BIG issues. APPROPRIATENESS, MANNERS, ETIQUETTE...
I find my society continuously loosing its grip on these sets of life skills and it saddens me. We've fought so hard for our freedoms we seem to be winning even against the good stuff! We seem to be oblivious to the role these play in making us an accommodating/tolerable player on the bigger stage!
Although our manners are not as far gone as our sense of appropriateness, I just wish they both will just come back home! The least said of etiquette the easier the reading will be on you, but in sum let's just say I wonder how many young people know the word or are aware of its importance!
On the journey here, I have gone through phases and honestly two people got me here finally. My best friend- hubby and Dave Kerpen. Dave published an article on LinkedIn: 'Want to be taken seriously? Become a better writer'. I thought to myself, so help us God who don't write at all! Needless to say that the article just drove home the point that best friend-hubby had been making for ages!
Thank you for reading me! Please be sure to come back. There will be more!
With all my Love
YSO



Comments

Popular Posts