Dear Miss Thing

Dear Miss Thing,

I cannot say it was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. In actual fact, it was a pain. You see, when i observed you walk into the restaurant/ pub, I was impressed by the ensemble. Great clothes, great look! It did not take long though, for me to start becoming rapidly disappointed. 

Not to get it screwed, I am straight, not interested in the same sex! But I admit that every time i see  an impressive looking lady, I look out for what i can learn or take away. Yesterday was a waste of my time and my eyes, as my naija sisters would say. 

Let me break it down to you. My disappointment started when i could hear you chew your gum from your table, nasty! Then you disrespected those of us sitting around you when you loudly suggested to your friends to move to another table because the environment was "bibibi" i.e. uncomfortable and below you??? As the song goes " Who do you think you are....?"

Then i put you into my mental gutter when Mr. Otwia (MR PAY BILLS) appeared  and picked up the tab on your lunch. Very disappointing. You see I can only be proud of women who work hard for their money. Doing the next rich guy for a few thousands doesn't cut it girl, not by a long shot! That is the highway to nowhere. 

Of course temporarily, you may have the flex. But what is the point to having wealth that you can't defend in public? Before I go, I have need to gently bring to your attention that when you give a tip to a waiter you needn't be standing in the middle of the restaurant floor and shouting " you can keep the change yeah" that is bush!

So in short, No you don't cut it! You may look a million dollars but there is one thing wrong with you for each one of those dollars.

A peace of my low class mind from me to you!

With all my love 
YSO

Comments

Popular Posts