Relaunching - With a fresh perspective

Dear Reader,

If you are new to this blog then I am relieved!!

If not, then I am in debt of many apologies; many many apologies and I render them all unqualified  for leaving you in the ditches. The good news though is that I am back with a fresh perspective. Not very far from the original, but fresh all the same.

In the last year and some, work life has sent me diving deep into the conference, retreat and workshop waters in addition to brand and product experiential events. The ride is not over, not by a long shot, but I think it's time to tell the stories of things I have seen, learnt, observed, taught, the list goes on. I have travelled an awful lot around Ghana, planning and delivering so many meetings. So much so, I dare confer the title of DESTINATION MEETINGS CONSULTANT upon myself,☺😄💫.

In the ensuing posts, I hope to share the perspectives of an event coordinator on the strengths, weakness, opportunities, pleasant surprises and the go to places on which you can count when you need the job done.

Forgive me if i throw in my lay woman's take on socioeconomic matters. It's hard to be oblivious of them when you see and hear so much. Feel free to call it what you may, and please share with me as I am still in search for a name that best suites such perspectives.

For what it's worth, I have worked on upwards of 100 meetings, welcomed and supported more than 4,000 guests since May of 2016 and Cape Coast is the only regional capital I have not worked in and this purely for want of an opportunity. Yes I just said that and it is all truth!

I hope you come along and enjoy the ride.

Still with all my love
YSO

Comments

Popular Posts